Finance & HR Officer مسؤول مالي وموارد بشرية
POINT was established by a group of humanitarian workers and its headquarter is in Gaziantep, Turkey.
As a non-governmental organization, the co-founders of PONT realized the crucial capacity gaps and needs for the civil society and communities to play a greater role in improving the response to the humanitarian crisis and better contribute to the stabilization of their conflict-affected country.
POINT provides capacity development to the local civil society and communities actors as well as local staff in INGOs. This is in order to strengthen their voice, increase their impact and bring about the development of diverse, inclusive and independent civil society and communities.
منظمة نقطة هي منظمة رائدة في بناء القدرات والاستشارات والتعبئة المجتمعية، مقرها غازي عنتاب – تركيا.
نشجع الأفراد والمجتمعات على اكتشاف وتطوير مهاراتهم، ونزودهم بالأدوات والمهارات اللازمة لخلق فرص جديدة، لخلق أثر إيجابي في المجتمعات وتعميق ثقافة تطوير الذات.
رؤيتنا هي بناء وتطوير القدرات للأفراد والجماعات في المجتمعات المحلية
- Finance 80%: Assisting the Finance Manager in the implantation and follow-up of the field finance activities while executing the accountancy and payment related, according to POINT policies, standards, and procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability.
- HR 20%: Carry out all Human Resource duties in compliance with POINT conditional of employment.
Tasks and area of responsibilities:
- Finance responsibilities:
- Verify all related financial transactions, ensuring that all supporting documents are archived as per POINT policy.
- Process all the payments in Syria- Idleb office and sub-offices if needed.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are posted in POINT accounting system on daily basis, and on an orderly secure manner.
- Prepare daily and weekly cash count to ensure the cash balance is accurate.
- Hold responsibility for cash flow, ensure sufficient cash is available to support the projects in country office and sub-offices.
- Perform as finance focal point for Head of Field Base(s) and other relevant project staff.
- Advice and guide the team in preparing Fund Requests, PRFs, Payment Requests and any other finance related documents.
- Ensure that project managers and field base staff comply with Financial Regulations of POINT and the Procurement Manual Provisions, Policy, regulation and Procedures.
- Assist Finance Manager during the annual reporting.
- Assist the SFO and FM during all internal and external audits while it is also expected that the Finance Officer acts independently during audits and evaluations.
- Assist the FM in the financial monitoring of the local partners.
- When required, replace the Finance Manager and act independently on his behalf.
- HR Responsibilities:
- Issuing of employment and service contracts and all documentation related to this process, monitor contract periods, end of contracts and notice letters
- Update staff data base and all documents related to staff contracts, IDs, performance.
- Maintain and keep staff personnel files updated (hard and soft copies).
- Track the leave requests, time sheets, attendance sheets of national staff.
- Orient newcomers on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations in order to facilitate staff integration and their security and refresh existing staff about POINT policy.
- Coordinate and facilitate employee exit process and archive all required documents.
- Issuing official correspondences to the public and private sector in English, and Arabic languages.
- Follow up with staff performance appraisal
- Any other tasks asked by line manager
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- BA in Finance Administration, Accounting, Economy, or any other similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Finance , preferably with NGOs.
- Flexible in applying and adapting procedures.
- Responds and acts constructively in conflictive situations.
- Computer skills (MS Office pack; Intermediate level Excel is a must).
- Trustable, committed, easy – going, an ability to function well independently.
- Fluency in English, Arabic languages.
- Highly motivated, ready and willing to take additional responsibilities and flexible.
Number of Employees
Deadline For Submission آخر موعد للتقديم
20 October 2021
20 تشرين الأول
We warmly welcome applications for this assignment. Please Fill in the following form